Ashley & Patrick :: 4th Anniversary
I’m going to try out more pictures and less talking as a blogging method, since I spend so much time as a voice on twitter, Dash Pinch Smidgen (though less often now) and now Bham Bride (which I could NOT be more excited about). You just want to look at the pretty photos anyway, and I just want to show them to you.
I can’t tell you more about the couples I photograph than their faces do, so all I’ll say about this session is:
1. This is my second couple of the year named Ashley and Patrick.
2. Patrick flies planes.
3. Ashley and Patrick celebrated their 4 year anniversary in January and she still fits in her dress. Not only still fits, still looks amazing. She’s hording secrets.
4. This session, an anniversary session/chance to take a few more photos in their wedding attire, took me to Mississippi which is somehow only 2 hours from Birmingham. Magical. And, it’s the state I fell in love with my husband in, so even hearing about Mississippi warms my heart (especially when I spell it like elementary school kids do with double-s or crooked letter crooked letter and such).
5. The last photo is my favorite because the reflection of the tree on the window makes me think of double exposures on film and I love that they are only visible because of the shadow made by my head as I took the photo.
6. I’ve said more than I think I usually do but lists comfort me more than paragraphs.
This session took place in Columbus, Mississippi at the Old Waverly Golf Club.